FEE SCHEDULE 2020-21
Note: Annual Fee is the sum of fees from all three terms
All enrolled students are required to enter the dining programme, which includes daily lunch, morning snack and afternoon snack. Any food allergies or dietry restrictions can be accommodated.
- Transportation services are provided by Montri Transport Corporation Public Company Limited and each van or bus includes an adult monitor.
- Minimum age for students to use the School Van is five years old.
- School Van morning pickup time from home will depend on distance and route, for arrival to School before 7:20 am factoring in expected traffic. Pickup times may need to be adjusted later to suit expected changed in traffic conditions.
- Departure time from School will be 3:45 pm every day. Any students on the Transportation plan who are staying after dismissal time will need to make own arrangements for transport home.
We offer a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and 10% for the third and fourth child.
1. Application Fee: THB 5,000, non-refundable
2. Registration Fee: THB 200,000, non-refundable, one-time fee due before enrolment
3. Security Deposit: THB 150,000, refundable upon graduation or withdrawal
Enrichment classes. Prep time and compulsory residential trips within Thailand are included in the tuition . Additional cost for uniforms and bus transport (if required) will vary according to each family’s requirements.